Easy Motion EVO AWD Big Bud Pro (1 Reviews)
Available for In-Store Pickup within 1-2 Weeks
- Order today, ships within two business days
- Professional advice in-store, via phone or eMail
- Ships to you ready to ride - see how here
Book a consultation
- Order number: EP-BI-EAS-BIG-BUD-PRO
|Max Range:||40 mi|
EVO AWD BIG BUD PRO
This award winning ALL WHEEL DRIVE is the ultimate adventure seekers E-bike! 2 Motors provide you incredible power and with the 4” wide tires, amazing grip. Elements such as Snow, Ice, Sand, Mud and Moss are no match for the AWD Big Bud. This is the SUV of e-bikes. Use it for going to work in all kinds of weather or take it into the bush for hunting without making a sound and no fumes from gas. This is the most fun you can have on 2 wheels!
- MSRP $3,499.00
- 600Wh Battery
- 250W front motor/350W rear hub motor
- Up to 75 miles range
- Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
The patented BH frame with an integrated battery creates clean frame lines.
Maximum deterioration of 20% after 500 complete charge and discharge cycles (>30.000 km).
The battery can be charged directly from a port integrated into the frame or from the battery itself, allowing a rapid charge reaching 80% of capacity in 2 hours.
REMOVABLE LCD DISPLAY
Large center mount display.
• Range information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
• Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost) or no assist
• Choose kilometers or miles.
• Motor Selection (AWD Model Only)
The AWD system has a rear motor of 350W and a front motor of 250W, that can be combined for maximum power or efficiency.
The EVO AWD, with its four riding modes, allows maximum reactivity and assistance whatever the terrain is like.
• AWD: Dual motors with sliding control. The system detects sliding between the motors (>5% difference in the rotation) adapting the power of each motor giving total traction control to the bicycle.
• ECO: Optimized motors (start with the rear motor and rolling with the forward one) obtaining less consumption.
• 100% Rear
• 100% Forward
The frame has been redesigned and the thickness of the tubes reduced resulting in a weight reduction of 600g.
|Drivetrain Shimano Acera 16-Speed|
|Motor 250W front/350W rear hub motor|
|Range Up to 75 miles|
|Top Speed 20MPH|
|Tires Kenda 26 x 4|
|Fork Emotion Hi–Ten|
|Adjustable Stem No|
|Display Center Mount LCD|
|Brakes Tektro Auriga E-Comp with 203/180mm rotors|
|Weight 63 lbs|
|Warranty 2yrs (5yrs with registration)|
BH Bikes Big Bud
Having bicycled my Big Bud 40 km a day the last 3 weeks (to work and back) I must say that I am really surprised over how my bicycling could turn to soo much fun. I have bicycled since I was 15 yrs old (now 52) and had my first Czech "Favorit" via many many racers ending up with my Pinarello Prince.
It is really a high end bike, in Everything. It feels as bicycling a smaller motorcycle, but with a twist :)
None has overtaken me, running it at SPORT Mode 70%. Lasts 80 km on my type of bicycling