All products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty (unless otherwise noted), which typically provides for defective part replacement only. Some manufacturers will cover the cost of labor. Our customer typically bears the cost of (or undertakes themselves) problem diagnosis, component removal, re-installation, and shipping costs.
While we understand how frustrating it can be dealing with a failed part, our experienced mechanics’ time is valuable and usually not compensated by manufacturers. For that reason, our customers will be responsible for any additional costs involved with NYCeWheels performing a warranty replacement including diagnosis, component removal, re-installation, and shipping costs. If a manufacturer offers to compensate NYCeWheels for these services, then we will gladly make that known to our customers and provide the covered services at no charge.
The NYCeWheels Best Value Guarantee
NYCeWheels will consider matching the price of any competitor who provides the same product with the same services we do, listed below.
Incidentally, these are also good questions to ask before purchasing from anywhere else. However, this is in no way a guarantee that we will unconditionally match the price of a competitor selling at a price that would put us out of business.
- The product you're comparing cannot be a "Closeout" or "Clearance" item. We only sell new bikes, undamaged, which we believe keep their value.
- Is there a person who picks up the phone to provide expert advice to help you with your purchase? Our staff has extensive knowledge of all products we offer.
- Do they have a contact form to inquire via email about products and services? We do, and if you contact us we guarantee you'll receive a reply within a few hours or 1 business day at the most.
- Prior to shipping, will your purchase get a full hour of attention as it is fully inspected, tuned, and tested for perfection? Needless to say, we provide this service to you because we want you to have a great experience.
- Is your purchase repackaged with extra packing material to ensure it arrives in pristine condition, ready to enjoy? Just like the tune up, this is something we take great pride in.
- Does the retailer have an extensive wealth of detailed pictures, product reviews, video reviews, and other content to help in your research of your purchase? We want our customers to be sure they are getting the right product and so we invest a lot of time and money into producing this content for you.
The reasoning behind our Best Value Guarantee
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our customers and as a result we put in quite a bit more work than most outfits. If you see a super low price or a big discount on a product somewhere else online chances are you're dealing with people who will take your money do as little for you as possible. Most times they will press 1 button to have label slapped on a box in some remote warehouse. The box leaves without any inspection and arrives at your door. From then on it's just 'your problem.' Those are the type of retailers who don't pick up the phone, who can't explain how to use your product, and who can't help you out if something goes wrong.
By cutting all the costs associated with actually supporting their customers these types of 'hands off' retailers are able to offer a reduced price. We feel providing superior service to you is extremely important. If we matched prices with these 'hands off' retailers we would not have the profit margin to provide you with the service you deserve.
Internet and Retail shop pricing
Every product we sell complies with the MAP (minimum advertised price) policies of the individual manufacturers. The bike industry is very much regulared on price, so what we're selling it for is the same as anyone else for a new current model year bike. Shopping online and in store will get you the same advertised price! Although if you are able to pick up the bike in store, our staff will be able to provide you with hands on education for your shiney new ride, and may be able to sweeten the deal for you with some bonus goodies. Even if you're coming from a decent ways away (Long Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut), it's worth the trip to get your bike fully assembled, and become fully educated on the product. We'll make it worth your while!