Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Order today, ships within two business days
- Professional advice in-store, via phone or eMail
Book a consultation
- Order number: PP-KS-SWF-AIR-BL
Blasting down a trail on SwiftyAIR MK2 is awesome. Being so close to the ground makes you feel alive. Built for off-road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain.
• Lightweight 8.9kg (19.6lbs) | Max Load 150kg (330lbs)
• Tektro V-brakes at front and rear
• Super strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings
• Stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel, Jetset double wall rims, 16 inches (305mm ETRTO)
• Maxxis high-performance tyres, Hookworm tread, 16 inches
• Heat treated T6 Aluminium 6061 frame and steel front forks
• Handlebars, Alloy, BMX cross style, width 600mm
• Aluminium deck with full grip tape L400 x W140mm
Some assembly needed, tools and instructions provided
• Download assembly instruction
• Height 980mm
• Length 1370mm
• Width 140mm
• Handlebar Width 620mm
• Deck height: 115mm
• Deck ground clearance 75mm, ideal for uneven surfaces
Wrapped in MAXXIS hookworm tyres these 16 inch, 305mm double wall rims, sealed bearings and hand laced stainless steel spokes complete a wheel designed to be pushed to the limit.
Hitting the trails? Try dropping the tyre pressure down to 30psi to absorb rocks, roots and fear!
BMX CROSS STYLE BARS
Double butted alloy bars are 600mm wide for optimum control over uneven terrain.
Strong and responsive TEKTRO V-brakes at the front and rear.
QUALITY COMES AS STANDARD
Designed and engineered in the UK and handmade in Taiwan.
Our adult scooters are tested to BSEN: 14619:2015 with a max load of 150kg (330lb).