Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Order today, ships within two business days
- Professional advice in-store, via phone or eMail
Book a consultation
- Order number: PP-KS-SWF-ONE-BK
SwiftyONE MK3 is the critically acclaimed folding adult scooter, designed and engineered for the city commuter. It features an innovative folding frame, front and rear brakes and 16” wheels.
• Lightweight 8.3kg (18.3lbs) | Max load 150kg (330lbs)
• 16 inch (305mm) anodised wheel with CNC rims
• Front Tektro V-brakes, integrated rear pedal brake
• High-pressure Kenda KWest road tyres, street tread, max 100 PSI with reflective strip
• Heat treated T6 aluminium 6061 folding frame
• Steel rear fork and front fork with 15mm offset
• Slim profile when folded, and can be rolled on its front wheel
Comes fully assembled. Download the How-to-Fold instructions here
• Adjustable handlebar height 915mm – 1015mm
• Unfolded size: L 1370mm, W 160mm (handlebar width 555mm)
• Folded size: L 1065mm, W 160mm, H 660mm
• Slim profile when folded (160mm) for easy carrying and storage
• Deck ground clearance 65mm
• Deck height: 110mm
FOLDABLE AND ADJUSTABLE
Perfect for commuting, SwiftyONE is our “last mile” solution. SwiftyONE’s unique folding mechanism enables the scooter to be folded into a slim profile, easy to carry and to roll. Only 16cm wide when folded it is perfect for storage in narrow hallways, slotted under a desk or stowed away in the luggage compartment of a train.
Adult riders deserve proper wheels. The 16 inch (305mm) wheelsets offer optimum comfort, speed and foldability combined. SwiftyONE’s frame geometry offers a comfortable upright riding position, perfect for cruising along in style.
FRONT AND REAR BRAKES
SwiftyONE features strong and responsive Tektro V-brake at the front, and integrated heel operated pedal brake at the rear. CNC machined from 6061 aluminium, the pedal brake is designed to eject water and debris from the tyre, offering performance in all weather conditions. The aluminium wears over time to form a dished shape. This does not overly wear down your tyres.
QUALITY COME AS STANDARD
Designed and engineered in the UK and handmade in Taiwan.
Our adult scooters are tested to BSEN: 14619:2015 with a max load of 150kg (330lb).