Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Order today, ships within two business days
- Professional advice in-store, via phone or eMail
Book a consultation
- Order number: PP-KS-SWF-ZERO-YL
The perfect adult kick scooter for fitness and long distance endurance, SwiftyZERO’s beauty is in its simplicity. Its also equally the perfect scooter for cruising around, nipping to the shops or joining the kids on a school run.
• Lightweight 8.2kg (18lbs) | Max Load 150kg (330lbs)
• 16 inch (305mm) polished wheels with CNC rims
• Front and rear Tektro V-brakes
• High-pressure Kenda KWest road tyres, street tread, max 100 PSI with reflective strip
• Heat treated T6 Aluminium 6061 frame
Some assembly needed, tools and instructions provided.
• Download assembly instruction
• Height 1000mm
• Length 1350mm
• Width 140mm
• Handlebar Width 555mm
• Deck height: 110mm
• Deck ground clearance 65mm
Fitted with high-pressure Kenda KWest tyres. These 16-inch (305mm) tyres can be inflated to 100 psi for maximum efficiency and low rolling resistance.
Switch kicking is the continuous swapping of your standing and kicking leg to your rhythm. Find whats comfortable to you and be supported by the large lightweight aluminium footplate. Designed for all weather this deck drains away rain water keeping your feet in full traction.
Control your scooter at speed with strong and responsive, hand operated TEKTRO V-brakes at the front and rear.
QUALITY COMES AS STANDARD
Designed and engineered in the UK and handmade in Taiwan. The slim and pared down aesthetic of the aluminium frame of SwiftyZERO is strong and lightweight (8.2kg).
Our adult scooters are tested to BSEN: 14619:2015 with a max load of 150kg (330lb).