Tern Eclipse P20 (4 Reviews)
Usually ships 1-2 weeks
- Order today, ships within two business days
- Professional advice in-store, via phone or eMail
- Ships to you ready to ride - see how here
Book a consultation
- Order number: PP-FB-TER-Eclipse-P20
- Kinetix™ Pro Disc 26” wheels with patented Rolf Paired Spoke design
- Shimano Tiagra drivetrain for 20 speeds and precise, responsive shifting
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Adjustable VRO handlebar stem to fine tune your ride position
- BioLogic Arx™ grips with a hidden multi-tool
- High performance Kojak road tires with puncture protection
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
|2 x 10|
|15" x 35.4" x 31.9"|
|26" - 112"|
DISTANCE: SEATPOST TO HANDLEBAR
|Min: 24.8" / Max: 27.6"|
DISTANCE: SADDLE TO PEDAL
|Min: 29.7" / Max: 40.6"|
SUGGESTED RIDER HEIGHT
|4'10" - 6'5"|
MAX LOAD WEIGHT
Great bike, but scratches easily
Great bike, indeed: fast, comfortable and compact. Decent brakes and gear shifting. The only thing that Tern could have done better is the paint job... I've only ridden it on paved paths and two days later I noticed a handful of scratches all over the underside of the frame.
Thank you very much for this wonderful product! My husband was very excited about this gift. He said that this is a real work of engineering. My colleagues were also in the greatest delight. I'm sure you you can wait for another order in the future!
A REAL bike!
Purchased this over the holiday season, so riding time has been limited by weather, but this is a real bike, that can cover some distance. The 26 inch wheels feel very stable, and the bike maneuvers well. I can see using this around town and also for some longer trips. Very well made. Shifts are quick and the saddle is comfortable. Very happy with this purchase.
I bought this bike a couple of weeks ago and it is fast and light. I also rode the X22 and that thing is a bullet. This bike is a fast commuter bike. I do not think I can keep up with the fast road bikes but that might be mostly physical limitations and not so much mechanical ones.